Saturday 31 May 2014

Magic Rock Brewing Co, Un-Human Cannonball

Noteless for this one from Magic Rock, but you already know what this tastes like right? There weren't as many woeful twitter tales of missing out this year and it seems that there are still a few kegs of this floating about, so I'm guessing that everyone who wanted a taste got one.

I was lucky ('stupid') enough to attend the Craft Beer Co N1 launch of this. I paid £20 for a bottle and got a tote bag too - money's worth for sure! Paid a fiver for a third too! Happy days! Sorry, that's a bit harsh. It's just that Manish got a case in and was charging only £12.50. (Forward slash face.) No one to get upset at but my geek-greedy self.

Anyway, it was a delicious drink, pine sap mayhem, felt like I was sinking my teeth up to the gums into a fleshy piece of bark. Controversially, I think I may have preferred the 2013 version, but it was a long time ago so I can't be sure. If I was flush and I saw this again on keg, I'd almost certainly buy it. And I will get the 2015 version.

Anyone want to buy an Un-Human tote bag for a tenner?

No comments:

Post a Comment